Let me just start out by saying I can not believe we have a one year old. This year has gone by so fast!!! We are so blessed to have such a sweet baby in our lives!!!!! We love her more and more each day.
Here are her stats:
19 lbs 12 oz (26th percentile)
28 1/4 inches (21st percentile)
and of course her head 47.7 cm (98 percentile shocking!)
I think she is not going to get her daddy's height unfortunately.
Here are some photos from her birthday party. She wasn't exactly feeling so great for her party. She woke up with a fever of 103.5..She was out of sorts but was still a trooper. I am happy to say that she wasn't too into the cake either. (Could be the fact that I made it and it wasn't that good!)
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment